- Telsense has a 7-day device return policy. Devices can be returned for any reason during this period. Returned Units must be in the same condition as shipped (including all shipped packaging, parts and accessories) to be eligible for a refund or exchange. Returns that are incomplete or not in shipped condition will not be replaced with new units or be only partially replaced with refurbished or repurposed items.
- The first return will be arranged and paid by Telsense (including collection and delivery of unit or replacement). Additional exchanges or returns will be for the Client’s cost, and Telsense will not be liable to reimburse any costs. This will in no way impact the continued warranty provisions, and only relates to courier charges and logistics.
Should the Return Item not be a manufacturers fault or incorrectly delivered, the client will be billed for the collection cost.
- All manufacturer's warranties, for the repair or replacement of faulty units will be available to the Client. The warranty is limited to items covered by the manufacturer only. The warranty does not cover lightning damage or any damage deemed to have been caused by the Client's misuse or mistreatment of the product (including damage due to improper return shipping of the product for exchange).
- In the case of mobile devices, using incorrectly sized SIM cards, and any physical damage as a result, is deemed to be improper use or abuse of the product. This effectively voids the manufacturer’s warranty (and Protection Plan where applicable) and therefore will not be exchanged or returned. This further extends to the use of unapproved accessories or modifications which effectively void the warranty on the product. In such circumstances, Telsense will not be liable to repair or replace any such devices and no further correspondence will be entered into once the device is deemed to be out of warranty.
- Repair or replacement of devices out of warranty will not be facilitated by Telsense, unless the Client is purchasing a new replacement device. This will also apply to the use of accessories (such as external antennae) or modifications which are not supported by the manufacturer and effectively void the warranty.
- Telsense reserves the right to replace a router with a refurbished unit, which will be provided under existing warranty conditions.
- Failure to abide by Telsense's policy can result in deductions to the claimed refund or rejection of claims for refund or exchange.